Re: New Opportunities!!

Alvin Chan <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:45:43 -0500

Thank you Geoff for taking on the powerpoint.

I'll try to incorporate blackjack in raising money without actually gambling.
As previously mentioned, for cookies or connecting Aikido with blackjack...
how about a blackjack gets to flop the dealer or do some sort of technique and
if the dealer gets a blackjack, the dealer can flop the player, haha.  Can we
get mats for this event?

As for planning this event?  I can provide help at the actual event, I can't
make a committment to planning it out though.  I think the officers have done a
good job planning the semester's activities, I'm sure they can take on this
task as well, but I understand that there are only a couple of officers and
people can be really busy.  With that said, I'm sure they would appreciate any
help from members in planning this out and would probably result in your in
your appointment to a high ranking office position in this growing club.  Great
opportunity, let the officers know.

Donovan Waite less than a month away!  Come to class on thursday, later.

-Alvin