Re: Springfest Game Table on 4/24

"Robin V. Sorrell" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:47:49 -0500

I could maybe help set the tables up or sit at the tables and sell tickets.
What's a Springfest anyway?  One can buy generic raffle tickets (the red ones)
in Walmart at the office supply section.  Other than that my next guess would
be to try a copyshop, and other than that maybe someone could print it on thick
paper and cut it out. That would be easy to do I think-Robin Sorrell