and more...

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:21:15 -0500

So I guess the band is going to be Cake...

Hello UVM,
         I hope everyone is taking advantage of the awesome spring weather.
 April 24th,2004 is the 3rd annual Spring Fest.  This year we are proud to
bring Cake (http://www.cakemusic.com/).  Opening for Cake will be the winner of
UVMís own Battle of the Bands scheduled for April 18th in the Ira Allen Chapel
and west coast, jam band Particle (http://www.particlepeople.com/).  Unless it
rains the show will once again be on the Bailey-Howe green and will start at
1PM, there will be food vendors, clubs and organizations and much more to
enjoy.
         Tickets are on sale starting Wednesday, March 31st at the Candy Counter
in Billings from 11AM-3PM weekdays.  Tickets are also available at Pure Pop
Records and the Flynn Ticket Office.  Tickets are $10 for the UVM community and
25$ for non-UVMers.  Prior to the show tickets are limited so buy your ticket
as soon as possible.  If you are interesting in volunteering to help produce
the show you can sign up to help set up, work the day shifts or take down by
contacting me personally for more information ([log in to unmask]).  We
hope that this is the best Spring Fest ever!