Re: Fwd: Spring Fest Tables

Alvin Chan <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:41:17 -0500

I already emailed Marisa, but I'll call too.  Who's showing up for Springfest?

Graig is definitely going.

Robin, you said you would show up.

Justin, did you say you were going?  Also, do you have those raffle tickets?

Ari, you said you would help in any way.  We need someone to make a posterboard
with Aikido and club info.  Can you do that?  Let us know and if you planned on
showing up at Springfest.

That would be 5 people including me.  Let me know if you did not plan on going
or anyone else that would like to go, let me know.

-Alvin

Quoting Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>:

> here you go Alvin...
>
> ----- Forwarded message from "Thibault, Joseph" <[log in to unmask]>
> -----
>     Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:03:17 -0500
>     From: "Thibault, Joseph" <[log in to unmask]>
>  Subject: Spring Fest Tables
>       To: [log in to unmask]
>
> -Notice to all clubs-
>
> If you would like to reserve a table for Springfest than call the SGA office
> at
> 656-7732.  The tables are free but persons must pay to enter the concert
> area
> which is $10.  You may use your budget account to cover this cost for up to
> four people.  There are also volneteer opportunities available during Spring
> Fest if anyone is interested.
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> ~Kirsten
>

> --

Alvin Chan
University of Vermont
Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Senior
Math Tutor (Algebra, Pre-Calc, Calc 1, 2)
Phone: (802) 864-3602
500 S. Prospect St. Apt 47
Burlington, VT 05401