LISTSERV Archives

CSSA Home

CSSA  March 2004

CSSA March 2004

Re: seriously

Chris Ruscio <[log in to unmask]>

Computer Science Student Association <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:35:47 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

A mailing list for 2 nights of the year... I think at the very least a
cssaEvent list would be ok... but I still don't think there's so much
traffic that one can't brows right over it in an inbox..

Try pine :)

--Chris Ruscio
'Confucius Squirrel'
TechCat (Jr. Doctor)
Webmaster - Comp. Sci. Student's Association
WorkStudy - CTL Digital Media Lab
TA - CS 148
Phone: (802)542-6797
Aim: crusc13