LISTSERV Archives

CSSA Home

CSSA  March 2004

CSSA March 2004

Re: seriously

Chris Ruscio <[log in to unmask]>

Computer Science Student Association <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:50:22 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Seriously... I believe a majority of the messages today were in a response
to a thread you personally started. A number of people have come to offer
their support/opinion to an issue you vocalized... And unlike the
discussion of movies, a change in the method of communications among the
CSSA members is an appropriate topic for the list.

That is what you intended I assume...

Once again, try a mail filter, if you are unsure of how to set one up,
many of the cssa members would be happy to help.. Thats why we're together
in a group... to have fun and to help each other out...

--Chris Ruscio
'Confucius Squirrel'
TechCat (Jr. Doctor)
Webmaster - Comp. Sci. Student's Association
WorkStudy - CTL Digital Media Lab
TA - CS 148
Phone: (802)542-6797
Aim: crusc13