-------- Original Message --------
Subject: help us promote IEEE CS student membership
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:27:46 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Dear IEEE Computer Society Volunteer:
There has never been a better time to promote IEEE Computer Society
membership to your students. They may join now for 2004 at half-year
membership rates and get access to all online membership benefits for the
remainder of the year.
Student members receive many benefits that help prepare them for a
successful career, including:
1. NEW! Free online access to a rotating collection of 100 top technical
and business reference books.
2. Free access to 135 distance learning course titles in 19 subject areas
including XML, management, Java, internetworking and more.
3. Free monthly issues of Computer magazine keeping students up to date on
the entire field.
4. Eligibility for scholarships and awards
5. Discounts on periodicals, books, tutorials, proceedings, and
6. Access to a free e-zine written by and for students
7. Opportunities to network with their peers and professionals in local
professional and student chapters
And much more.
Please encourage your students to take advantage of this opportunity. They
may download student membership applications at http://computer.org/join.
Or I will send you printed applications, which contain more detailed
information, for your distribution. Simply let me know how many
applications you need along with your preferred mailing information.
Thank you for your membership and continuing support of the IEEE Computer
Membership & Circulation Marketing Manager
IEEE Computer Society
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
phone: +1 202 371 0101
fax: +1 202 728 0884