LISTSERV Archives

EJCLASS Home

EJCLASS  March 2004

EJCLASS March 2004

[SPAM?:#####] SOLICITATION

Dr Francis Mbomam <[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:37:07 +0200

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

Dr FRANCIS MBOMA
TEL / 27-83-9680894, FAX / 27-83-5675119

Private email addresses: [log in to unmask] or

Dear Sir,

I am Dr.Francis Mboma, a native of Cape Town in South Africa and I am an
Executive Accountant with the South Africa Department of Mining & Natural
Resources affiliated (created ) to the Department of Minerals and Energy.
First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a
transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality
and prompt access reposed on this medium. Be informed that a member of the
South Africa Export Promotion Council (SEPC) who was at the Government
delegation to your country during a trade exhibition gave your enviable
credentials/particulars to me. I plea to seek a confidential co-operation
with you in the execution of the deal described Hereunder for the benefit
of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the
nature of this transaction.

Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources where I work as an
Executive Accountant and with the cooperation of two other top officials,
we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Forty - Five
Million, Five Hundred And Sixty Thousand U. S. Dollars ($45,560,000.)
which we
want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign
company/individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable
foreign non-company account to receive such funds. More so, we are
handicapped in the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service Code
of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account hence your
importance in the whole transaction.

This amount $45.560m represents the balance of the total contract value
executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which
we the officials over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract
cost have been paid to the original contractor, leaving the balance in the
tune of the said amount which we have in principles gotten approval to
remit by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) to any foreign bank account you will
provide by filing in an application through the Justice Ministry here in
South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of the former
contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that, should you
be willing to assist us in this transaction that is 100% hitch free, your
share of the sum will be 25% of the $45.560 million, 70% for us and 5% for
taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100% safe, on
your part provided you
treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of
specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this
transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will
not disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately through my above Tel
number or
my e-mail address, whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you
are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out
this deal I want to assure you that my partners and myself are in a
position to make the payment of this claim possible provided you can give
us a very strong
Assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured and please remember
to treat this as very confidential because, we will not comprehend with
any form of exposure as we are still in active Government Service and
remember once again that time is of the essence in this business.
I await in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.And you can also
reach me with this private email address:[log in to unmask]

Yours faithfully,

DR Francis Mboma