LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  March 2004

SLSNR March 2004

Re: updates and upcoming meetings

Debra Sachs <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:49:40 -0500

Al, service learners,

I seem to recollect in my notes that portions of the website have been developed.  If so, and it is available to see online, that would be terrific and might make our meeting on the 30th more productive.

Is there an address?

Thanks, Deb

Debra L. Sachs, Director
Alliance for Climate Action