Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  March 2004

SLSNR March 2004

Meeting on Tuesday, March 30

"Kelly L. McCutcheon" <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:54:41 -0500

We hope that all the partners can make it to our next Service Learning meeting
on Tuesday, March 30 at 5:15 p.m. (Aiken conference room).

The survey returns have been successful and we have received 31 responses,
giving us approximately a 30% response rate.  We are currently in the process
of reviewing the results and will provide a summary of these at the next
meeting.

Topics to be covered next Tuesday will include:
1. Survey results and significant findings
2. Website data
3. TMA info (how and who we are going to present to later this semester)
4. CO2 data collected - key points, rough estimates

We encourage everyone to take a look at the website, if you have not done so
already: http:/bsad.marge.uvm.edu/~mlatham
We'll provide a hard copy of the website work to date at the meeting, and would
appreciate comments on any additions or changes that you feel are necessary.
We plan on providing links to the survey data and summary as soon as this
information is compiled.

Hope to see you all next week!

Kelly

--
Kelly McCutcheon
Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources