Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  March 2004

SLSNR March 2004

Re: Mailing the Survey

"Michael J. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:38:35 -0500

Hello Again,

First off, Mary, I think we are going to bump back until tomarrow.

I formatted the addresses incorrectly and it will be tomarrow at best that we
send them off.

Both letters are in Kelly's mail box.

We may want to change the due date on the survey.

More updates as events warrant.

-mike

--
Michael McDonald