]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  March 2004

SLSNR March 2004

Opportunity to support the 10% Challenge on March 20 and 21st at ECHO

Debra Sachs <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:40:09 -0500

Greetings all,

As I mentioned last week, ECHO at the Leahy Center for Lake Champlain is hosting a 10% Challenge weekend on March 20th and 21st (Saturday and Sunday).  We are in need of volunteers to help out for a few hours mainly to do the following:
        1) Help direct visitors to 10% Challenge activities and exhibits                                planned for the day and where and when they will occur in the                   science center
        2)  Help sign people up for the 10% Challenge
        3)  Support and help out where needed with specific kids activities (Note that          several vendors will be on hand including: Association of Vermont               Recyclers, CSWD, CCTA, Vermont Energy Education Project, Ben &          Jerry's, etc.)

You can work as much or as little as you want.  We have time slot openings any part of both days from approximately 10:00 to 4:00 p.m.

Share this with your friends.  Thank you for your assistance.  You'll be supporting a great cause and get to know all of the nifty programs in the area.  A great chance to network.

Thank you for your assistance.  You can email me or Laura Pagliarulo or call at 865-7375.

Cheers,

Deb

Debra L. Sachs, Director
Alliance for Climate Action