Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  April 2004

AIKIDO April 2004

Potluck

"James S. McNeill-Jr" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:16:40 -0400

Hello Everyone,

As the end of the semester is approaching, I think it would be nice to have a
potluck for the Aikido Club before the year is out.  It would be a good way to
get to know each other a little better, and also celebrate the effort that our
members have put into training this year.  Are there any weekends that work
well for people?  Would anyone consider attending if it was May 8th or 9th
during finals week?  Sensei has a tight schedule until the end of the semester,
but it would be good to get feedback from members as well to see what may work
out for the most people.  As of now, Saturday or Sunday afternoon would
probably be the best day of the week for the event.  As a reference, classes
end May 5th, finals end May 14th, and I graduate May 23rd (Hopefully a few
others will be with me at graduation).

Also, could you let me know if you will be attending UVM next year or are
graduating.  It would be nice to know how many returning members there will be.
   If you are interested in participating as an officer contact me.  So far our
race for VP has been interesting.  There have been a lot of votes for Alvin,
except Alvin is voting for Justin.  So, let's have volunteers before we vote
anymore.

James McNeill
Aikido Club President