Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  April 2004

AIKIDO April 2004

Re: Fwd: SGA Club Pamphlet

"James S. McNeill-Jr" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:20:26 -0400

I actually did that today.  I just sent email addresses and phone numbers for
you, Hilary, and Geoff.  I also wrote a short description.  I feel like we are
supposed to send someone else our new contact info, though.  I'm not sure who.

James