Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  April 2004

AIKIDO April 2004

Last Club Class Thursday 4/29!!

"James S. McNeill-Jr" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:56:48 -0400

Hello Everyone,

1.  We will be having the last club class this Thursday 4/29.  Please attend, so
that we can have a lot of energy for our last class.  Thank you to everyone for
supporting the club this year.  It has been nice to take part in the growth of
the club over the past year.

2.  Sensei and I had spoken about having a potluck for the club.  We could try
and have it Sunday, May 9th if anyone is interested in taking an hour off of
studying for finals.  There is also the option of having the potluck after
finals are over.  If there are people who will be around this summer and would
prefer this option let me know.  Please respond and let me know your level of
interest.

3.  Two members of Aikido of Champlain Valley will be testing for shodan(first
degree black belt) this weekend.  It would be great to show a lot of support
for them.  If you are interested in carpooling get in touch with me
(864-3602).

4.  The shirt order has been placed.  I will let you know as soon as they are
made so we can work out a time and place to distribute them.

5.  Just a reminder, when you reply to a listserv message it goes to everyone on
the listserv.  Try to send personal messages to the intended person if
possible.

Thanks and good luck with finals.

James