Re: Donovan Waite Seminar

Geoffrey Duke <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:54:23 -0400

Many thanks to James and Kirsten for coordinating the funding that made it
more possible for some folks to attend.

--Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Aikido Club [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James S.
McNeill-Jr
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Donovan Waite Seminar

Thank you to all who attended the Donovan Waite Seminar this past weekend at
Aikido of Champlain Valley.  Waite Sensei taught a great seminar, and it was
wonderful to have so much support from the UVM community.  Hopefully your
participation in the seminar is another step in the growth of the club.  For
those of you who were not able to attend I highly encourage you to try to
attend a seminar at some point in the future.  It is a great way to learn
more about Aikido, and participate in the larger Aikido community.  I hope
to see you all soon.

James McNeill
Aikido Club President