]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  April 2004

AIKIDO April 2004

Re: Fwd: Spring Fest Tables Poster board

"James S. McNeill-Jr" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:47:39 -0500

Thanks Ari.  It will probably be useful to have such a thing for future
publicity and demos.  There are some pictures and club info on the website
http://www.uvm.edu/~aikido and I have some others I can send you that Heidi at
ACV gave me.  You could use a single posterboard or a trifold type.  As long as
the cost is reasonable and it is able to stand up easily. I think we may have a
little over $20 for promotional spending in our account.  Kirsten or I could
find out for you.  Personally, I think that you can do whatever looks good as
long as it has a few pictures and some information about the club.  You may be
able to enlist someone else to help you as well.

James