LISTSERV Archives

EJCLASS Home

EJCLASS  April 2004

EJCLASS April 2004

[SPAM?:######] Urgent Reply

"Mrs. Joy Mupesa" <[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:26:28 +0400

DEAR,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you
as a surprise and may offend your personality for
contacting you without your prior consent and writing
through this channel.I got your name from the internet
database.though i was divinely inspired to pick your
name among other names found in the database.After
series of prayers/fasting.i was divinely directed to
contact you.I believe that God has a way of helping
who is in a problem and nobody on earth was born
without problem.Every problem have a
divine solution.In a brief i am Joy Mupesa,wife to
mashon Mupesa of Chiweshe ward in Muzarabani,
Mashonaland Central province, who was allegedly killed
in cold blood on 5th april 2001 by alleged Zanu PF
militias and war veterans for supporting the (Mr
Morgan Tsvangirai) Movement for Democratic Change, an
opposition party to the tyranny government of
President Mugabe.As the tension climaxed,we were able
to escape to a nearby farm with my five little
children including my husband brother:Mr Gift
Mupesa.We were there untill the tension gets down
before We decided to move down to Republic of Benin in
West Africa.Before my husband death as if he saw what
is going to happen in his life,he handed over to me
all the documents of money he deposited with a private
security company in Dubai, United arab Emirates
personal effect in disguise amounting to $25.5 Million
United states dollars.I have decided
to leave my country due to threats on my life and my
family by Mugabe governement agents.
I want you to travel down to dubai to assist me move
this fund out of middle east for my Life investment in your
country and my children upbringing.I contacted you on
the follwing agreement;

1.To keep this transaction confidential it deserves.

2.To assist me invest my share of the fund into a
viable business venture as i have little or no
knowledge on where to invest this huge sum of
money.

3.To assist me and my children travel with you
immediately this fund is out to where you wish for the
sharing of the fund according to the agreed
percentages and invest my share.

4.To present yourself as the bonafide owner of the
fund so that there will
be no trace of the movement of the fund From middle east
here as all the
arrangement to make the changes with the security
company has been
arranged.

5. You will be transparent, honesty and diligence and
will not be greed to
divulge from the original percentage offered to you
thereby requesting for
increase which might lead try to sit on the funds
once it is under your
custody, or you try to blackmail me so you can take
the money alone.

6.Your percentage for your assistance will be 30%
while 65% will be for me
and my family and 5% will be set aside to defray any
incidental charges which
may incure in the course of the transaction.This
transaction is 100% risk
free but need ultmost secrecy and confidentiality due
to my condition in my
country now.For quick reference on how my husband was
brutally
killed.please
visit:www.mdczimbabwe.com/violence/violence.htm.

If you are interested to assist me.please respond
immediately for more
detailed information .

God Bless

Yours sincerely