]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FSCP-SIG Home

FSCP-SIG  April 2004

FSCP-SIG April 2004

My vote: Possible topics for forthcoming monographs

Karen Selby <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:41:35 EDT

> Potential Topics for 2006 FSCP Monograph
>
> The titles of our first 3 (2004 AERA award-winning) published monographs
> and
> the monograph in progress are listed at the bottom of the page. We are
> seeking to determine interest and use for a sixth monograph to be
> published
> in 2006.
>
> Please rank the following suggested topics according to the importance
> and
> use to your college classes or work. Use 1 for your first choice and
> continue numerically until you exhaust the topics you feel are needed
> and
> appropriate.
>
> __1___   Promising practices for family/school/community involvement
> within
> diverse cultures (e.g. native American, Hispanic, and so forth)
>
> ___6__   Promising practices for family/school/community involvement with
> at-risk
>                 children and youth
>
> ___5__   Promising practices for family/school involvement related to
> literacy
>
> __7__   Promising practices for family/school involvement in early
> childhood
> settings
>
> ___2__   Promising practices for family members to connect with schools
> (e.g.
> fathers,
>                 grandparents, siblings, and so forth)
>
> __4___   Other, please specify Promising practices for community
involvement in middle and High Schools (whole schooling, parents as
community assessts)

_3__Promising community practices for organizing parents for school
reform  (i.e. issues such as fights for equity in distribution of
qualified teachers within districts or for

> Please indicate if you are willing to contribute a chapter. I need name,
> e-mail address, and telephone numbers.
> Karen Selby
269-337-7034
269-382-3777