LIST_CHOICE Archives

April 2004

LIST_CHOICE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Tova C. Reichel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:41:23 -0400
Hi everyone,

REGISTERING OUR DELEGATION:
FMLA has the opportunity to register our UVM delegation for the march through
FMF in D.C., which provides us a reserved spot on the mall.  If we want to do
this I will need to know how many people are signed up at this point before we
register.  The deadline for registration is tomorrow, so whoever has the master
list, if you could please email me that information that would be great.

BUS REGISTRATION:
We can also reserve parking spots for the buses through FMF, which is highly
recommended considering parking will be pretty chaotic down there.  For this
registration I will need to put down a "bus captain", which is just someone who
can be contacted while traveling on the bus if needed- so someone with a cell
phone.  If anyone would like to volunteer to be a bus captain, please let me
know.

Cheers,
Tova