Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MUNINET Home

MUNINET  April 2004

MUNINET April 2004

Re: Accounting Software

Swanton Town Clerk's office <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:23:55 -0400

Swanton has no problem with having our cash receipts numbers total the
amount that shows up in the tax administration for each day. Maybe it's a
little glitch that happened at one point.
I agree with you. We need to know that the totals are correct also.
Gail