SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

April 2004

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Maurice Bazin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:44:54 -0300
Poor david Straton,

Could you try to feel the heart behind what, to you, appears to be
"spam"?
Please, I say politely, try.
You may get off the list that George created.   You will not like what
I put up there either.
Pick up your insults on the way out, please.

Maurice

On sexta-feira, abr 9, 2004, at 00:27 Brazil/East, David Straton wrote:

> There is a character called George Salzman. He appears to have got my
> email address from the Science for the People Discussion List.
> Periodically he spams me with unwanted material which is unrelated to
> Science, whether 'For the People' or anything else.
>
> I have asked him politely on several occasions to desist from this.

> He has even acknowledged his error: ' I have removed your name from my
> general list. You will receive nothing further from me after this
> note.'
>
> But still it comes.
>
> Do 'People' or 'Scientists' have anything to suggest about how best to
> deal with incontinence?
>
> Could this list have some policy of what is appropriate content for the
> list, and what is unacceptable behaviour by members of it.
>
> Yours
>
> David Straton

Maurice Bazin
Rua Pau de Canela 1101
Campeche / Florianópolis
88063-505   Brasil

Tel: 55 48 237 3140
Fax: 55 48 338 2686 (may need oral warning; pode precisar avisar)