LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  April 2004

SLSNR April 2004

Re: Draft Presentation

Debra Sachs <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:13:43 -0400

Hi Kelly, et.al.

I've made a few changes and suggested slides for your presentation.  Please find attached revised ppt presentation.  If you have time, please add a slide about the 10% Challenge results.  Also, I think it would be good to add a general slide describing how many businesses were surveyed (N= ), number of returns (n = ) and percent returned.  Also, if there is anything else we can summarize, for example the most popular travel am and pm times, etc. this would help provide a reference for your audience/decision-makers.

I will work on getting some general findings together from the perspective of the 10% Challenge.

Finally, on successes, you might want to add CATMA to this slide as a local example here at home.

Thank you for all your work.

Deb

Debra L. Sachs, Director
Alliance for Climate Action