Re: Vermont RBA - April 2, 2004

"Slayton, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:45:50 -0500

        On a quick trip through Charlotte Friday, spotted an American
Kestrel (along the Hinesburg-Charlotte Road); a red-tailed hawk, being
chased by unidentified smaller bird( field north of Ferry Road) , 2-3 song
sparrows, many redwings, robins and common grackles. At the Ferry landing, a
nice group of ring-necked ducks and some lesser scaup, plus a couple
buffleheads.
        Cold and rainy, but felt like spring.

                Tom Slayton