Re: MEDLIB-L Digest - 11 Apr 2004 to 12 Apr 2004 (#2004-95)

"Kennedy, Joanne" <[log in to unmask]>

Kennedy, Joanne

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:39:22 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Automatic digest processor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 9:05 PM
To: Recipients of MEDLIB-L digests
Subject: MEDLIB-L Digest - 11 Apr 2004 to 12 Apr 2004 (#2004-95)

Topics of the day:

  1. CHLA/ABSC 2004: On the Edge - St. John's Newfoundland & Labrador May
     14-18, 2004
  2. Great Parasite websites
  3. ? Ref Q: Obtaining copies of Psychological tests
  4. Ref? Investors Business Daily News
  5. ILL ... REF? Filled / Investors Business Daily News
  6. Ref Q: beta carotene and warts
  7. personal message for Lynn Powell (2)
  8. DRAFT plan for the Collection of Last Resort
  9. Ref help
 10. Ref help received.
 11. REF: Need abstracts fromn Canadian Journal of Neurological Scienc es
1982
     and 1984
 12. CE at MLA: Medical School Experience (aka "Mini Med School")
 13. Update: DRAFT Plan for the Collection of Last Resort
 14. ? Ref Q: FOUND! Copies of Psychological Tests
 15. FOUND: Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences abstracts
 16. NASIG Networking Nodes
 17. Help received: Ref. Q: Bet-carotene and warts
 18. Serials Solutions or Ebsco's AtoZ links to MD Consult Journals
 19. ILL: Oral Oncology: pdf reprint?
 20. STARS - new ALA resource sharing section
 21. SUMMARY--InfoRetriever vs UpToDate
 22. Help! Creative phrases for mouse pad...
 23. ILL: J Theoretical Biology
 24. AAAS and Science online