Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LIST_CHOICE Home

LIST_CHOICE  May 2004

LIST_CHOICE May 2004

Re: meeting tonight

"Kristofer J. Jenson" <[log in to unmask]>

Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 May 2004 21:52:18 -0400

Yeah, the meeting was quite small, only 3 people.

What we talked about with regards to the money would be dividing it between the
organizations that really pulled through to get this bus underway.  But I think
we can't forget the other two organizations that contributed heavily, namely
the ISO and the Women's Center.  So I propose we divide it evenly between the 4
groups:
FMLA
Planned Parenthood
ISO
UVM Women's Center

That comes out to $45 per group, but each of these organizations contributed
tremendously to our filling the bus, as well as publicizing the hell out of it.
 It seems the most even, fair way of distributing the money.  What does
everyone else think?

Kris

--
"We are now faced with the fact that tomorrow is today. We are confronted with
the fierce urgency of NOW. In this unfolding conundrum of life and history,

-Martin Luther King, Jr.