Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LIST_CHOICE Home

LIST_CHOICE  May 2004

LIST_CHOICE May 2004

Re: THe money problem

Mary Coleman Howland <[log in to unmask]>

Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 May 2004 08:11:59 -0400

Likewise, I am in complete agreement with Christina and Charlotte.
I think that it would be great if we could resolve this issue on the list-serve.
I know that I for one have an 8am Tues exam that Iwill be cramming for on
Monday night and so won't make the meeting. I think keeping the money for this
coalition is the obvious thing to do so that we have funds to do something next
semester about raising awarness about the attacks on aborition rights. This
will be especially important as the election gets closer because Kerry is
running a pro-choice campaign, but really his view of choice is its okay if it
happens only once in a while. We should be asking for free abortions on demand
without apology with access for all!
So, like I said, it would be great if we could resolve this online. SO far there
are 3 votes for keeping the money for the coalition.
cheers,
Mary

--
"i love my country, by which i mean i am indebted joyfully to all the people
throughout its history who have fought the government to make right. where so