Re: 3 points

"Tova C. Reichel" <[log in to unmask]>

Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 May 2004 12:45:16 -0400

Thank you Christina, you are the first to actually recognize the effort that
FMLA and Shannon have put in to making the transportation to DC more affordable
for UVM students.  I was not so much concerned with the 180 dollars as I was
with the fact that people in the coalition have not recognized FMLA's hard work
and our central role in all of this.

I have brought up this issue with the other FMLA members at our meeting last
night, and we would all like the opportunity to participate in a vote on what
happens with the remaining funds.  Let me know when this is going to happen-
next Monday night?

Tova