Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LIST_CHOICE Home

LIST_CHOICE  May 2004

LIST_CHOICE May 2004

Thoughts on money...

Shannon Courtney Duke <[log in to unmask]>

Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 May 2004 09:53:25 -0400

Quoting Charlotte Miller <[log in to unmask]>:

> Don't donate the money is my opinion.  We should use it to hold some sort of
> event next semester to promote the co-alition and call out the presidential
> nominees on their abortion/women's rights records.  Any thoughts?

Thanks Charlotte, I was really glad to see this response. I am in agreement, I
think it would be appropriate to use the money proactively instead of just
donating it. I think we should keep the money in FMLA's account if possible and
agree we should hold some sort of event. Thanks,
Shannon