Re: meeting tonight

Marian Leslie Marx <[log in to unmask]>

Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 May 2004 10:34:25 -0400

I agree with the suggestion that we should not donate the extra money but rather
save it for a future event.  However if it is decided that we are going to
donate the money I do not think that it is appropriate to donate it to the ISO,
eventhough this group helped significantly.  This is not the list serve for the
ISO and I know someone has already pointed this out before so to be respectful
of everyone involved, we should be in total agreement of who and why a group is
going recieving funds that we all raised.  But as I said before I think we
ought to save the money for the future anyways.
Thank you
Marain Marx