Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LIST_CHOICE Home

LIST_CHOICE  May 2004

LIST_CHOICE May 2004

Re: meeting tonight

Mary Coleman Howland <[log in to unmask]>

Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 May 2004 11:43:47 -0400

I agree with Charlotte that we need to keep the money for the RRC. However, a
vote it definately needed since it seems that not everyone feels this way.
However, if we do split the money betweeen the groups who helped organize the
buses, etc. it is completely unreasonable to not include the ISO in the list.
We were just a much an integral part of this COALITION as any other
organization, ie: FMLA, PP, Women's Center. A coalition is a coming together of
many different groups to work together on an issue that there is a strong
agreement on. Every group who makes up the coalition deserves to be recognized.
To not do this is completely undemocratic. Kathleen said all this very well in
her email. Keep this in mind. The ISO is a committed part of this coalition.
We should schedule a time to vote on what to do with the money.

Cheers,
Mary
ISO and Reproductive Rights Coalition

--
"i love my country, by which i mean i am indebted joyfully to all the people
throughout its history who have fought the government to make right. where so