Re: meeting tonight

"Tova C. Reichel" <[log in to unmask]>

Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 May 2004 13:32:16 -0400

I agree that the ISO has played a big role in the coalition, however, I don't
recall any funds being donated by the ISO for the buses at all. (Feel free to
correct me if I am wrong)  For this reason, I think the money should be
allocated equally to those groups who have actaully donated money to the march
and could use the money for future women's rights events.

Tova