LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  May 2004

SLSNR May 2004

Re: Revised Website...

Debra Sachs <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 May 2004 10:24:47 -0400

Greetings all,

The presentation to the Burlington City Council went very well.  Thank you for presenting your results.

In short, this was a very rewarding, worthwhile and productive experience.  Thanks to all for helping to raise awareness and advance TDM in our region.  Your work will provide a great foundation for future work on TDM and TMA's (more of those 3 letter acronyms) by the various partners.

Good luck and enjoy the summer!!

Deb

Debra L. Sachs, Director
Alliance for Climate Action