]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  May 2004

SLSNR May 2004

[SPAM?:#####] Tell me please why? pay m0re than software costs? ;-) pitt

Lana Hastings <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2004 19:30:46 -0400

>Where the carcass is, there shall the eagles be gathered together

BEST top-rated software with 90% discount - that is a really BEST offer
Windows XP Professional for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 27099$ - great savings, huh?

http://laymen.topratedsoft.biz/?hump