LISTSERV Archives

SLSNR Home

SLSNR  May 2004

SLSNR May 2004

Re: urgent request

Alan McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>

Service Learning in SNR <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 May 2004 16:37:16 -0400

Thanks, Peter...they did well.  We forgot to mention the copies of
summaries we gave you...if anyone is interested, we could certainly get
them a copy of the slides in color.  We're forwarding one to Bob
Penniman.  Thanks for your help with this.