]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCIOCLUB Home

SOCIOCLUB  May 2004

SOCIOCLUB May 2004

[SPAM?:#####] Sa.ve money on our online wa-rez-online shop. graff

Ken Helton <[log in to unmask]>

Association of Sociology Students <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2004 20:28:34 -0300

>God tempers the wind to the shorn lamb.

BEST top-rated software with 90% discount - that is a really BEST offer
Windows XP Professional for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 27099$ - great savings, huh?

http://tecum.topratedsoft.biz/?cog