NEWFARMERNET Archives

June 2004

NEWFARMERNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Allen Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont New Farmer Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:46:48 -0400
Please let me know if you would like to collaborate on an application, Allen

>To: Nat. Rural Development Partnership
>Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Oconnell, Tim - Hilo, HI
>Subject: Community Outreach and Assistance Partnership Program
>
>Help Underserved Farmers!
>Community Outreach and Assistance Partnership Program
>POSTED: 6/1/04          FUNDING SOURCE: Dept. of Agriculture
>ELIGIBILITY: Educational Institutions, community organizations, farmer
>associations and others
>$ AVAILABLE: $4,000,000         # OF GRANTS AVAILABLE:
>N.A.             MAX GRANT SIZE: N.A.
>DEADLINE: 7/8/04

>CONTACT INFORMATION: Marie Buchanan, 202-690-2686
>limited resource, socially disadvantaged and other traditionally
>under-served farmers and ranchers.
>FEDERAL REGISTER PUBLICATION: 5/24/04

Allen Matthews
http://www.sare.org/newfarmer/matthews.htm
Center for Sustainable Agriculture at UVM
http://www.vermontagriculture.com/newfarm.htm
63 Carrigan Drive - Ag. Eng. Bldg. Room 107
Burlington, Vt. 05405
phone: 802+656-0037
www.uvm.edu/sustainableagriculture