The beginning

"Hilary J. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:29:18 -0400

      Hello all aikdokai's.  Well, I hope the first day of classes has been all
you hoped for and more, I also hope none of you had to walk into a class late
and sopping wet like I did!
   If you are free 4-5 on Thursday, please present yourself in the spectacular
dojo of the Aikido of Champlain Valley on Pine street for our first club class,
this week!  Alvin and I are able to shuttle people down to class; however may
not be able to bring you back.  If anyone else is able to be "shuttle service"
please let us know.  If you need a ride please arrive at the roundabout at
Royal Tyler Theatre at 3:45 and we will wait no longer than 4 minutes and 40
seconds before driving down.  If you are going to need a ride please write back
so that we have an idea of how many will show up.
   This Wednesday from 10-3 we are hosting a table at the Ativities fair on the
front lawn of billings.  If you are free at all please come down and help
support the club behind the table.
   If any of you out there are new to aikido/and or the club, feel free to write
us with any questions.  We will have the official first club meeting the
following Thursday at class.
   If you want to write the officers only, you can write to [log in to unmask]
otherwise just press reply.
Hope to hear from or see you all soon,
          Hilary