[SPAM?:##] Martin

medng <[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:00:56 -0400

From: Martin Kallus
Cotonou-Republique du Benin.
Tel :229 721585
Email;[log in to unmask]
Date;6/8/2004

Dear Sir,

I got your contact while searching for somebody who will be of
immediate assistance to me now, then I decided to forward this business
proposal to you with hope that you will render the necessary help.
I am Martin Kallus, the son of Connel Agodi Kallus a commander in
(Cote dí Ivoire /ivory coast,) army who was killed along with General
Robert Guei the former head of state of my country in 2001 at the
begining of the present armed conflict in my country now.
Recently while going through some records in my late father's liabery
i discovered some documents which confirms that he made a deposit of
certain item worths united states dollars thirty five million only
(USD$35m) with a security company in cotonou benin republic as a family
treasure.
On tracing down the security company here in benin republic they have
confirmed being in possesion of the de posit and revealed to me that
it was a cash deposit.
From the note attached to the file with me, the source of this
money was as a result of over invoice in a weapon procurement deal
between the government of cote dí ivore and some Lebanese business
men which was transacted in Cotonou because of the ranging war in
our country. As the first son of my father i have agreed with my family
brother and sisters to find a further safe heaven for this fund. my
problem now is that i can not transfer such a huge amount of money out
of this country as stipulated by their law because of my student status
and we do not want any of our extended family members to know about it
to avoid greedy diaverston and uneccesary stories at the end of the day.

Please, I highly need your assistance both in transferring the money to
your country and also investing some portion in a profitable venture
with your kind advice while we shall use some to arrang e for the whole
family comming over to live and countinue our education in your
country.As I confide in you hoping you will never betray me at last.
We have proposed (30%) percent of the total sum of the money to you
as your own commission, provided you to give us all necessary
assistance and protection we may need in your Country and our money
safe Please treat as highly confidential because my future depends on
this money, all the vital documents covering the deposit of the fund in
the security company are with me here now in Cotonou, and will be used
to effect change of ownership in your favour for subsequent transfer to
any account you may wish us to use.
The identity of the finance company where the fund is deposited, will
be revealed to you as soon as I receive confirmation from you on
your willingness to proceed, because seeing is believing. reach me
through this mail box to discuss modalities on how to proceed. or Call
me onthe abov e stated telephone number before sending your mail so
that I can pick it up immediately.

Looking forward to hearing from you urgently.

Yours sincerely,

Martin Kallus.

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito CORREO.TERRA.COM.GT
 Haz click en http://www.terra.com.gt/correo/