]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SKIVT-L Home

SKIVT-L  August 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L August 2004, Week 1

Re: Subarus and other stuff related to skiing

T Fisher <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:43:19 +0000

I can't believe I read to the bottom of this one but . . .

Who on this list has woken up to Interlodge in LCC and boarded a chair as
the first cars are just coming up the recently opened road.

<slowly raising hand>

The whole mountain was tracked out in a few hours but it was still
legendary.

marc writes:
>Frankly, this worry about "waking in the valley when it's dumping in
the canyons and not being able to get up there" is way overblown. It just
doesn't happen all that often. Yeah, maybe it's a concern if you're coming
from the east coast for a 4 day trip, but if that occurs, go to a different
area for that day.