Insurance Forms

"Hilary J. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:50:25 -0400

Hey all,
  We need to take care of some business, in order to receive some pleasure...ie.
free seminar!
   We all need to have an up to date insurance form turned into the SGA.  Those
of you who:
~ have been through this process last year and nothing has changed; got o the
SGA office and tell them you need to sign for your form.  (i think I got that
right)
~ can make the aikido class on Thursday; bring your insurance info so that you
can fill ou the form right then and there and be done with it.
~ can not make the aikido class, but do want to do seminars and other club
stuff; need to email the club officers and make your presence known.

     On that note, if you have not already been informed.  There is a Lorraine
Dianne Shihan seminar at ACV October 16th and 17th, that I encourage all of you
to take advantage of.  She is a highly revered Sensei and we can get school to
pay for us if you inform me asap.  You do not need to be ranked, as long as by
that time you feel comfortable doing a front roll, you will learn a lot.
   Club class tomorrow, bye for now,
          Hilary