[SPAM?:###] RESPONSE

MR ANDRE LUCAS <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:39:54 -0400

MR ANDRE LUCAS
Tel-0039- 339-626-9886
Dear Sir/Madam,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe death is unavoidable..
My name is ANDRE LUCAS a business merchant in Durban, South Africa. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts in Italy. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and gave most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organization in Algeria and Rwanda. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to closeone of my accounts and distribute the money which I have in the bank to charity organization in Somalia and Uganda, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Nine Million United State Dollars $9,000,000,00 that I have with a finance brokers and Security underwriters in Europe, this financial company operates in funds management,international cash,banking with a reputable correspondent bank worldwide,bullion underwriting,security handling and general appropriation. I will want you to assist me transfer this deposit into your bank account and dispatched it to charity organizations .Please kindly contact me through the above telephone number for more details.Keep this confidential and treat with discretion,while i await to hear from you.
I have set aside 15% for you and for your assistance.
God be with you.
Andre Lucas.