SKIVT-L October 2004, Week 3

Re: Vermont Ski Pass form

Henry Barboza <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:55:33 -0400

As Pete says, these are pretty much open to anyone. So, if anyone's taken a
look
at the CCSC days you'd see that there's some early season discounts at Stowe.
From
Friday December 3 through Sunday December 5, tickets are $34 for one day, $58
for two
or $83 for three days. So, what are the odds that there's good "Green Plaid"
kind
of skiing at Stowe that early? I don't think I've ever hit Stowe in the
beginning of December,
but at those prices I'm definitely considering it. Of course, Stowe can always
get pounded,
but I'm wondering what's typical of early season coverage up there. Wes, Ben,
anybody? Is it
worth a 3 1/2 hour drive? Or is the skiing that time of year usually just
limited to man made
stuff?

By the way, the same prices at Stowe are also available 1/18 through 1/20,
followed by $28 per day tickets at the 'Bush on 1/21 through 1/23.

Henry