Fwd: GirlSports

Alvin Chan <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:40:06 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]> -----
    Date: Wed,  3 Nov 2004 17:25:58 -0500
    From: Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: GirlSports
      To: [log in to unmask]

Hey guys - we've signed on! Anyone who can make it on Saturday is definitely
encouraged to participate; we'll need all the help we can get!! Please write
any of the officers and let us know if you want to help out. It was a lot of
fun last year and I'm looking forward to it:

Hello Kristen,

 It's so good to hear from you. I can definitely get you a large space for
 mats. I am forwarding your contact information on to Nancy Miller who will
 be coordinating the event. Nancy can be reached at [log in to unmask]
 or 878-7131 x102. Volunteers are being asked to arrive at Racquet's Edge at
 9am and stay until 3pm on Saturday, November 13th.

 We are still finalizing the schedule, and will let you know of any updates,
 but right now we are looking at 30 minute activity stations. Girls will be
 broken into groups according to their age level and will have about 16 girls
 per group.

 Lunch is on your own, but we will provide snacks! And please feel free to
 distribute flyers to the girls.

 We're really glad to have UVM Aikido involved. I think it's a great
 opportunity for girls. Thanks again Kristen!

 Corina Carlson
 Field Director Area 005
 Girl Scout Council of Vermont
 79 Allen Martin Drive