LAST CLASS

"Hilary J. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Dec 2004 00:25:05 -0500

Hi everyone...
   So tomorrow at 4 is our last club class of the semester, I hope to see lots
of people there, the more people the better...to take all your stress out on!
   It helps so much, I swear.  Class tonight pounded all the tension out of me
and cleared my mind.  Although it didn't take much to come back, but that is
not the point.
  Anyways, other news is that we have club t-shirts to sell.  $10 I believe and
in white, hunter green and black...someone may have to correct me...
It could be a good Christmas/Hannukah present...shout out to the Jews by the
way...Dad's always seem to need more t-shirts, right?
the point here is : support us, buy a shirt, come to class.
  ***Hilary**