Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SEEDS Home

SEEDS  December 2004

SEEDS December 2004

evaluations

Sarah Elizabeth Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>

Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:16:22 -0500

Hey everyone!

This is just a quick reminder to have your school's coordinator fill out the
evaluations I handed out at the meeting on Monday.  Bring them to the SEEDS
mailbox when they are finished (just inside the VIA office)...if that's not
open, then just leave them in your folders.  H.O. Wheeler...I still have your
school's eval.  Please pick it up before your last planned date.  If you are
unable to do this, let me know and I'll mail it to your coordinator (Gavin).
I've left the eval. on the SEEDS desk for you.

If you weren't at the meeting Monday, please, please fill out the evaluation
attached to this email and drop it by the VIA office as soon as possible.  Any
suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated.  We are excited about
improving this program and making SEEDS even better next semester!

Thanks so much for all your hard work this semester!  Andrew and I really
appreciate all you have done!  Don't forget to pick up your certificate of
appreciation (I've left them by the folder bin in the SEEDS office) before the
end of the semester!

Also, please leave your folders in the SEEDS office when you are done with them
at the end of the semester.  We'd like to make a compilation of all your lesson
plans so that students can use them later on!
Thanks!

Take care,
Sarah
SEEDS co-coordinator

P.S. Let me know if the attachment doesn't open!