Issues, might be permissions

John William Murch <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:52:38 -0500

Hello,
I was setting up more blogs for Paul Martin. I was able to successfully setup
english 180 for him and had no issues. I was setting up the same exact thing
for another blog(english 182), but it seems like I get permission errors or
file dont exist. (I get these messages when I rebuild
failed: Opening local file
failed: No such file or directory)

I deleted the weblog(english 182) and tried again, but with no luck. I am pretty
sure I did the same setup as english 180. I am trying to setup the same exact
thing as english 180, but have it for english 182. Any help would be great.
Thanks again.
~John Murch