CAT Archives

February 2005

CAT@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Campus Activities Team <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Amanda Leigh Rua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:47:39 -0500
Hey guys!
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to sit at the table at Cook Common on
wednesday anytime from 11:30-1 pm because i reserved it.  I am planning on
making ticket stubs as advertisements for this week's event, Spike Lee Film
Festival.  If anyone can do it could you please email me sometime today because
if not i will just forfeit the table because apparently we get in trouble if
you reserve the table and don't use it.  Just let me know.

Thanks and have a happy warm weather day!
amanda