Meeting Minutes

Alvin Chan <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:45:08 -0500

Hello Aikido Club Members,

Thank you all who were able to make the meeting.  Here are the minutes for those
there or not:

1.  We are planning a demo for the semester in Harris/Millis lobby and possibly
one outside the library.  Stay tuned while the logistics are sorted out for
those.  Please help post/hand out flyers, participate in the demo and help
delegating the welcoming of visitors, promoting sign-up, selling of baked goods
and other things.

2.  We will start taking shirt orders within the first week or two after Spring
Break.  Stay tuned for details on how to go about doing that.

3.  Officer positions are available for next year.  A couple of people expressed
interest.  Are there others interested?  Let the current officers know.
Officers should be decided by the next meeting.

Stay tuned for updates on these issues.  Any specific questions should be
directed to me or any of the other officers.  Thank you.

On behalf of the club,
-Alvin Chan

Hilary Hess
President, Aikido Club