Re: Demo!

"Hilary J. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:15:25 -0500

Hey guys,
I whipped up a poster just now.  Sarah, that would be great if you can cover the
library.  The rest of you could print out a handful of copies as well and put
them up around campus.  It is a simple Word document, feel free to make any
neccessary adjustments.
  Unfortunetly, I don't think I'll be able to attend the demo, due to another
commitment, but I will see.  All are welcome to participate and I'll try to
recruit members of the dojo to help.  thanks!
Hilary